25 March 2007

Daylight what???

March 25. European Daylight Savings. Nobody told me. On the one night I decide to go out salsa dancing in West Berlin, we lose an hour! Oh good gracious. I wouldn't even have known were it not for my beautiful computer automatically doing it for me. I'd be off kilter all week. I still might be with my utter lack of sleep due to shaking it with the rest of Berlin - and now this. In fact, this post will probably be illegible when I read it tomorrow, fully-rested.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually, it is legible. too bad. i woke up for the end of daylight savings back in november and stared at my clock and cell phone for about 5 minutes in utter confusion. luckily, i gained an hour that day....

D0nnaTr0y said...

salsa dancing? I'm so proud of you!!!!

AMusingDaydreamer said...

oh that sucks! the daylight savings...not the salsa dancing. how was that?

Oh and when are you going to Poland?