09 October 2006

The wrong corner (of Berlin)

Here I sit in Prenzlauer Berg, typing on a German computer with the letters in all the wrong places, comtemplating how I should be on the other side of Berlin practicing Schumann and instead I am, well, not. Living in another country can be exhausting at times, and there just isn't enough Zeit to get it all done and have a good time besides.

I finally registered with the police, so now I'm legal. Today, somebody remarked to me, "It's good to know that I need not have any more qualms about talking to an undocumented foreigner."

Clearly I have moved up in life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not entirely sure where to e-mail you....so I'll comment. THANKS FOR THE IM IT MADE MY DAY!!!!! Evan and I broke up a week and a half ago. I'll tell you the story on e-mail but it was definitly a good decision. I'm SOO jelous you're off with exciting new adventures and I'm off sitting in class for 11 hours.
Michelle