15 February 2007

A Make-Over

So, kids, how do we feel about the new layout? I was skeptical at first, but I do enjoy the new lists on the left side. A bit more interactive.

Of course what I should've been doing this cold, rainy evening is:
1. cleaning my disaster of a flat - my mother is coming on Saturday. Oh the shock and dismay upon entrance!
2. filling up my head with literary pursuits instead of having bubble gum fun re-doing the template.
3. emailing people I've been meaning to write for weeks....
4. learning German.
5. watching Grey's Anatomy, my drug of choice.

Now I still might do the 5th item, if I'm feeling particularly productive, that is. It's also a bit ironic that my blog gets the make-over. You ought to see my hair.

"You know, they have hairdressers in Berlin."

"You're going to take a shower before the audition, right?"
"I took a shower this morning!"
"Well, you're going to wash your hair before the audition, right?"
"I washed my hair this morning!"
"You did?!?!"

4 comments:

Joe Trapanese said...

makes me feel like visiting!

ACN said...

Do you need some shock and dismay in your life? Either by my wreck of a flat or my wreak of hair?

Anonymous said...

yes indeed, i write on ridiculous deadlines, you know i'm a masochist!

Anonymous said...

hey now.... missing my updates. pretty soon, i'm going to stop checking your blog 18 times a day!